- Joel McCrea was an American actor with a long career (50 years), appearing in more than 90 films
|Real name:||Joel Albert McCrea|
Joel McCrea Height
|How tall was Joel McCrea?||189 cm / 6 ft 3 in|
|Born:||05 November 1905 Comment |
|When did Joel McCrea die? / Died||20 October 1990|
|How many years did Joel McCrea live? / Lived||84 years|
|Where was Joel McCrea born?||South Pasadena, California, USA|
|Where did Joel McCrea die? / Deathplace ||Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States|
Joel McCrea Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Joel McCrea worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Who was Joel McCrea? / Facts
- Films - He played in Alfred Hitchcock's spy film Foreign Correspondent (1940), Preston Sturges' comedy classics Sullivan's Travels (1940), and The Palm Beach Story (1941), the romance film Bird of Paradise (1932), the adventure classic The Most Dangerous Game (1932), George Stevens' The More the Merrier (1941), and the Western classic The Virginian (1946)
- Western films - With the exception of the British thriller film Rough Shoot (1953), McCrea appeared in Western films exclusively from 1946 until his retirement in 1976
- Best western - is Ride the High Country (1962), in which he starred with Randolph Scott
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Joel McCrea
- [email protected]: I like his godly attitude in the roles he played in. (May 18, 2021)
- robert r. speakar: Great man looked to be God-fearing. And he was so blessed. (February 22, 2021)
- BB Smith: Hot, Hot, Hot! (December 25, 2020)
- frank w: a great star (November 26, 2020)
- Anonymous user: After watching 'The More the Merrier' recently on Turner Classic Movie Channel, Joel McCrea has become one of my favorite actors of the Golden Age of movies. (November 07, 2020)
- an: Good man, only married once to same woman (November 06, 2020)
- Les Champagne: Growing in the 50's & 60's, my western heroes were Joel McCrea & Randolph Scott. (August 25, 2020)
- jack baker: good actor (June 24, 2020)
I don't believe in anti-heroes. Duke Wayne played a mean guy but never an anti-hero.
People say I'm a one-note actor, but the way I figure it, those other guys are just looking for that one right note.
I have no regrets, except perhaps one: I should have tried harder to be a better actor.
After 87 pictures in 47 years, I knew when to quit.
Joel McCrea Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 11 June 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!