- Joel Fuhrman, is an American author, physician, speaker, and media personality who advocates what he calls a micronutrient-rich diet
|When was Joel Fuhrman born?
||02 December 1953
|How old is Joel Fuhrman in 2019?
Joel Fuhrman facts
- A former competitive figure skater, he suffered a serious injury which removed him from competition
- He says an Alternative medicine therapy helped speed his recovery and led him to become a physician
- His practice is based on his nutrition-based approach to obesity and chronic disease, also referred to as a nutritarian or restrictive diet, as well as promoting his products and books
- He has written several books promoting his dietary approaches and sells a related line of nutrition related products
- As of April 2013, his book Eat to Live was on the New York Times bestseller paperback Advice & Misc
- list for 90 weeks