- Jodie Sweetin is an American actress and TV star
|Real name:||Jodie Lee-Ann Sweetin|
Jodie Sweetin Height
|How tall is Jodie Sweetin?||168 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 57 kg / 126 lbs Comment
|Born:||19 January 1982 Comment |
|How old is Jodie Sweetin in 2021? / Age: ||39 years
|Where was Jodie Sweetin born?||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Jodie Sweetin Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Jodie Sweetin worth?||$1,000,000
Who is Jodie Sweetin? / Facts
- Known for her role in the ABC comedy series Full House and its Netflix spin-off series Fuller House as Stephanie Tanner
Family - She was adopted and raised as an only child by her uncle Sam Sweetin and his second wife Janice when she was nine months old
Musical theater - While in high school, Sweetin and fellow actor Matthew Morrison performed in musical theater together
She appeared in several national commercials
- After that, she was cast in a guest role in the 1987 sitcom Valerie as Pamela, the niece of Mrs. Poole (Edie McClurg)
- Famous role - Jeff Franklin cast her as Stephanie Tanner in the ABC comedy series Full House in 1987, and she played that role until the show ended in 1995
- In 2015, it was announced Sweetin would reprise her role as Stephanie Tanner on the Netflix spin-off series Fuller House, which is set to end after five seasons in 2020
- TV star - On March 2, 2016, Sweetin was announced as one of the celebrities to compete on Dancing with the Stars for season 22
- Her professional dance partner was Keo Motsepe
- Sweetin and Motsepe were eliminated on week eight of competition and finished in sixth place
- Social media stats as of May 2020:
- 384k fans on facebook
- 340k followers on twitter
- 2.2 million followers on Instagram
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Los Alamitos High School in Los Alamitos, California
- Chapman University in Orange, California
The competition is so fierce once you become an adult. I'll probably move on to something else.
I don't have any desire to ever act again full time. I don't mind doing occasional guest appearances on shows, but I have other things I'd like to do in my life now. I would like to get into teaching actors and starting a family with Shaun.
It is kind of hard to figure out who you are when you've lost your job at age 13, when that was basically how you identified yourself.
Jodie Sweetin Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 11 May 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!