- Was a Fijian professional wrestler and actor
|Real name:||James Reiher Snuka|
|How tall was Jimmy Snuka?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in Comment
|Weight|| 110 kg / 243 lbs Comment
||Born:||18 May 1943 Comment |
|When did Jimmy Snuka die? / Died||15 January 2017|
|How many years did Jimmy Snuka live? / Lived||73 years|
|Where was Jimmy Snuka born?||Fiji|
|Where did Jimmy Snuka die? / Deathplace ||Pompano Beach, Florida, United States|
|Nicknames:||Jimmy, Superfly, Jimmy Kealoha, Lani Kealoha, Tami Snuka, The Superfly, Big Snuka, Great Snuka|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Jimmy Snuka worth?||$200,000
Who was Jimmy Snuka? / Facts
- Wrestling career - He wrestled from the 1970s to 2010s
- High-flying - He was best known for his time in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) in the early to mid-1980s and was credited with introducing the high-flying style of wrestling to the WWF
- Hall of Fame - He was inducted into the WWF Hall of Fame in 1996. Snuka was the first WrestleMania opponent of The Undertaker (at the seventh annual event), this being the first match in The Undertaker's undefeated WrestleMania streak.
- Inaugural ECW Heavyweight Champion (a title he held twice) in Eastern Championship Wrestling (later Extreme Championship Wrestling)
- Wrestling family - His children, Jimmy Reiher, Jr. and Tamina Snuka, are also wrestlers
- Law problems - Snuka was indicted and arrested in September 2015 on third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter charges, in relation to the May 1983 death of his girlfriend, Nancy Argentino, who died from injuries a coroner described as consistent with domestic violence. Snuka pleaded not guilty, but was ultimately found unfit to stand trial in June 2016 due to being diagnosed with dementia
- Death - He died on January 15, 2017
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Sharon Snuka, Carole Snuka, Jimmy Reiher Jr., Tamina Snuka, Nancy Argentino
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 16 January 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!