- James Francis "Jim" Murphy is a former Scottish Labour Party politician who was the Leader of the Scottish Labour Party between 2014 and 2015 and was the Member of Parliament for East Renfrewshire from 1997 until 2015
|Born:||23 August 1967 Comment |
|How old is Jim Murphy in 2021? / Age: ||54 years
Jim Murphy facts
- He previously served as Parliamentary Secretary at the Cabinet Office from 2005 to 2006, Minister of State for Employment and Welfare Reform from 2006 to 2007, the Minister of State for Europe from 2007–08, and the Secretary of State for Scotland in the Cabinet from 2008–10
- After surviving a vote of no confidence, Murphy announced on 16 May 2015 that he would step down as Leader of the Scottish Labour Party on 13 June
- The national executive voted 17-14 in favour of his remaining in the role, more than had voted for him in his initial bid for election
- He stood down on 13 June 2015
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!