- Chinese film actor, film producer, martial artist, and retired Wushu champion who was born in Beijing
|Real name:||Li Lianjie|
|How tall is Jet Li?||168 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 66 kg / 146 lbs|
|Born:||26 April 1963 |
|How old is Jet Li in 2020? / Age: ||57 years|
|Where was Jet Li born?||Beijing, China|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Jet Li worth?||$200,000,000|
|Eyes color:||Dark Brown|
Who is Jet Li? / Facts
- Has one brother and 2 sisters. Him being the youngest of the 2 boys.
- His father died when he was 2 years old, his mom becoming overly protective. He was not allowed to even learn how to ride a bicycle before his teens.
- Became a Tibetan Buddhist follower in 1988. He was so ardent that he wanted to quit his film career to dedicate himself to practicing his beliefs. His teacher advised him not to, so that he can use his fame and wealth for good.
- This seems to have been a great advice as Jet Li has his own foundation called One Foundation, whose mission is to fund projects in China and around the world related to education, health, stability, environment, disaster relief and fighting poverty.
- At just 11 he won the Chinese national championship in wushu, winning a trip to meet US president Richard Nixon. While taking a picture with president Nixon, he was asked to be his bodyguard when he grew up. In return, Jet Li replied:"No. I don’t want to protect any individual. When I grow up, I want to defend my one billion Chinese countrymen."
- Used to study English with a tutor for 4 hours a day.
- Turned down a role in the legendary movie Crouching tiger, Hidden dragon as his wife was pregnant and wanted to be by her side.
- Survived a tsunami in 2004, while on holiday in the Maldives. He was there with his little daughter, whom she grabbed and ran for higher grounds. He was hit by a piece of furniture and injured his leg.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- His view on the world and religion is shaped by the Tibetan Buddhism principles. As such he states that "Every religion boils down to love, to a respect for all living things, to choosing peace over violence as a means of resolving a conflict. The essence is universal; it is only the means to the end that varies."
- While having the indestructible image, he remains a soft person: "I can feel very brave through all the action scenes in front of the people who are on the set, but when a girl comes close to me my face turns red because I'm so shy."
- Decent lessons to teach: "You can beat me up, but don't touch my hair, I will kill you!"
- "We are a global family. The religion is different, the languages are different but we are human beings and we need to help each other."
Jet Li Social Media Accounts
Other celebrities: Frank's RedHot, Four Loko, Carl's Jr., MiO, Arby's, Perrier, Family Fare, Entenmann's, Anker Beer, Maaza