- Jess Conte (formerly Jess Bauer) is an Australian singer and vlogger, famous for her Instagram and BauerBirds YouTube accounts. She uploads covers of pop hits and makeup videos.
- Married to another YouTube and Vine star, Gabriel Conte, since December 2016.
- Jess and Gabrile released their first EP of cover songs in February 2017, called "Under the covers".
- Read more facts on her, below.
|Real name:||Jessica Maria Conte|
|How tall is Jess Conte / Jess Bauer?||170 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 52 kg / 115 lbs||Born:||23 July 1996 |
|How old is Jess Conte / Jess Bauer in 2020? / Age: ||23 years|
|Where was Jess Conte / Jess Bauer born?||Brisbane, Australia|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Jess Conte / Jess Bauer worth?||$100,000|
Who is Jess Conte / Jess Bauer? / Facts
- Fame - She is famous for her Youtube channel called BauerBirds, opened in December 2011; she has more than 770k subscribers and over 52m views as of Jan 2017. She usually posts song covers, challenges and makeup videos. Some of the songs she covered come from artists like Ed Sheeran, Jason Mraz and Cyndi Lauper. Her most watched video is When Mama Isn't Home / When Mom Isn't Home which went viral in 2014 and amassed more than 10m views. She also posts almost daily on her Instagram accounts for her 800k+ followers and is very active on Snapchat as jessconte (her former user was jessbauer)
- Designer - She loves graphic design and uploads her creations on Instagram. Her major is also in Graphic Design.
- Family - Her father and one of her brothers, Toby Bauer, feature on several oh her videos. She also has a sister, named Sarah. She is married to Gabriel Conte, a Youtube star himself. They are considered to be one of the most beautiful couple from the online celebrities universe. Before marriage, her name was Jess Bauer.
- EP - Jess and Gabriel released their first EP, "Under the covers" in February 2017. It includes 5 cover songs, namely "Fresh Eyes", "Tee Shirt", "Can't Help Falling in Love", "Bless the Broken Road" and "Love Me Now". It got a very good feedback from their fans, having 5 stars out of 570 reviews on iTunes.
- By your powers combined - Well it's not Captain Planet, but they sure have a lot of fans for their Jess and Gabriel joint channel. Although still a baby, created in August 2016, it already amassed around 1m subscribers and over 51m views. They post around 3 videos per week following their daily lives. Their most viewed video is the one of their wedding, with around 4m views.
- Snapshot - Jess Conte has a softspot for Spiderman, and also loves Captain America. Favorite color: turqoise. Allergic to cats and horses. Her first job was in a pizza store.
- Singing - Everybody in her family is kind of musical so she was raised with music all around her. She started voice lessons when she was 10.
- US presence - Although she first traveled abroad Australia in 2016, she now makes constant trips to her US based husband, but wishes that Brisbane was just a 10m drive from LA.
- Married at 20 - Jess Conte still feels a bit weird about introducing Gabriel as her husband, but loves the idea of sharing her life with her best friend. They even posted a video answering their fans questions regarding this. You can find it on their YouTube channel.
- Studying a Bachelor in Digital Media at the University in Australia but her major is Graphic Design.
- If I ever wanted to go into the music industry I think XFactor would be an amazing way to start that and to get your name out there, I suppose.
- Stressing will only get in your way and won't help the situation. It's just better if you try to stay calm and happy and everything will be OK.
- Don't care of what people thing about you, stand your ground, be you and do what you like to do and don't try to fit in to please other people.
- A true friend is not jealous of your success, because they're too busy celebrating with you.
- I still feel so weird introducing Gabe as my "husband" because I literally look 15 years old.
- Being married is so freaking fun. doing life with your best friend every single day.
- I wish Brisbane was a 10 minute drive from LA.
Jess Conte / Jess Bauer Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 11 April 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!