- American technology entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist
||Jeffrey Preston Bezos
|When was Jeff Bezos born?
||12 January 1964
|How old is Jeff Bezos in 2019?
|Where was Jeff Bezos born?
||Albuquerque, New Mexico, US
Net worth 2019 (estimated)
|How much does Jeff Bezos worth?
Who is Jeff Bezos? / Facts
- He is the founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Amazon.com, which became the world's largest online shopping retailer
- An Internet merchant of books and a wide variety of products and services, most recently video streaming and audio streaming, Amazon.com became the world's largest internet sales website on the World Wide Web
- Bezos' other business interests include aerospace and newspapers
- He is the founder and owner of privately-funded aerospace developer and manufacturer Blue Origin (founded in 2000) with test flights to space beginning in 2015, and plans for commercial suborbital human spaceflight beginning in 2018
- In 2013, Bezos purchased The Washington Post newspaper
- A number of other business investments are managed through Bezos Expeditions
- As of October 2016, Bezos' personal wealth is estimated to be US$71 billion, ranking him the 2nd richest person in the United States (behind Bill Gates) and the 3rd richest person in the world on The World's Billionaires
- Princeton University (1986)
- River Oaks Elementary School
- Miami Palmetto High School
A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
1000 Jefferson, A. Dean Jeffs, A. J. Jefferson, Aaron Jeffcoate, Aaron Jeffery, Adam Jeffery, Giannis Bezos, MacKenzie Bezos