- American technology entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist
|Real name:||Jeffrey Preston Bezos|
|Born:||12 January 1964 Comment |
|How old is Jeff Bezos in 2021? / Age: ||57 years
|Where was Jeff Bezos born?||Albuquerque, New Mexico, US|
Jeff Bezos Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Jeff Bezos worth?||$90,000,000,000
Who is Jeff Bezos? / Facts
- He is the founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Amazon.com, which became the world's largest online shopping retailer
- An Internet merchant of books and a wide variety of products and services, most recently video streaming and audio streaming, Amazon.com became the world's largest internet sales website on the World Wide Web
- Bezos' other business interests include aerospace and newspapers
- He is the founder and owner of privately-funded aerospace developer and manufacturer Blue Origin (founded in 2000) with test flights to space beginning in 2015, and plans for commercial suborbital human spaceflight beginning in 2018
- In 2013, Bezos purchased The Washington Post newspaper
- A number of other business investments are managed through Bezos Expeditions
- As of October 2016, Bezos' personal wealth is estimated to be US$71 billion, ranking him the 2nd richest person in the United States (behind Bill Gates) and the 3rd richest person in the world on The World's Billionaires
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Princeton University (1986)
- River Oaks Elementary School
- Miami Palmetto High School
A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 28 July 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!