- Belgian actor, martial artist, screenwriter, film producer, and director best known for his martial arts action films
|Real name:||Jean-Claude Camille François Van Varenberg|
|How tall is Jean-Claude Van Damme?||177 cm / 5 ft 10 in|
|Weight|| 83 kg / 183 lbs|
|Born:||18 October 1960 |
|How old is Jean-Claude Van Damme in 2020? / Age: ||60 years|
|Where was Jean-Claude Van Damme born?||Sint-Agatha-Berchem, Brussels, Belgium|
|Residence:||Los Angeles, California|
|Nicknames:||Frank Cujo, Muscles from Brussels, JCVD|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Jean-Claude Van Damme worth?||$30,000,000|
|Hair color:||Light Brown|
Who is Jean-Claude Van Damme? / Facts
- Has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- He likes to taste life to the fullest. However he seems to not be able to stop tasting - has 3 children from 5 marriages.
- Started martial arts at the age of 11, after his father wanted to find a solution for his physically weak son.
- He moved to Los Angeles to pursue his martial arts movie star dream, taking English language lessons while struggling to make a living there as a carpet layer, pizza delivery man, limo driver and a bouncer at a club.
- The first version of Bloodsport was so bad that the producers decided to shelve it. After 2 years, Van Damme took the matter into his own hands and recut the film. He actually begged the producers to release it and soon it made $30m worldwide.
- His trademark is his 360 degree turn while delivering a kick to his opponent's head.
- While filming he is so concentrated that he sometimes finds it difficult to hold back. That is why he refuses to film in the US for fear of being sued.
- Studied classical ballet for 5 years.
- Can lift 166kg from his chest while lifting on a bench
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- A true carpe diem man:"My biggest orgasm – not in a sexual way – is to walk with my dogs on the beach. In Belgium we have these wide sidewalks. You feel like you’re on the Planet Moon, and I can make them feel like movie stars."
- A liberal viewer: "Most gay people are very tasty people – they like beautiful stuff in their lives. If they like me, it means they have taste. They don’t follow me for my butt shots. They like me for me."
- Modest fellow:"I am the Fred Astaire of karate"
- Always faithful to his own style: "I love playing the villain, but a villain with class."
- Gets bored easily:"I love challenges. If you don't have any and can do whatever you want, then it's probably time to die."
- A flower in disguise:"I'm one of the most sensitive human beings on Earth -- and I know it."
- A deep thinker, always pondering over the ladies' questions: "What is a movie star? It is an illusion. It was everything I ever wanted to be, but it became a kind of shell, non? It was what made me famous and got me women. But it wasn't real."
Jean-Claude Van Damme Social Media Accounts
Other celebrities: Bioland, French's, Agrifirm, Guardians of the Galaxy, Grimmway Farms, My Coke Rewards, Cerveza, Orville Redenbacher's, Schweppes, Eskimo