- Jay Peak Resort is an American ski resort located on Jay Peak in the Green Mountains, between the Village of Jay and Montgomery Center, Vermont
Jay Peak Resort facts
- Its vertical drop of 2,153 feet (656 m) is the eighth largest in New England and the fifth largest in Vermont
- Although mostly located in the town of Jay, Vermont, part of the resort, including the summit of Jay Peak, the Jet Triple Chair area and much of the Big Jay backcountry descent, is located in the town of Westfield, Vermont
- The resort is just 4 miles (6
- 5 km) south of the Canada–United States border, above which is the Province of Q
- Jay Peak Resort is owned and operated by a group of investors headed by Bill Stenger
- On April 14, 2016 Jay Peak and sister mountain, Burke (QBurke) have been seized by Government officials amid ethics complaints
- The SEC issues a press release entitled: "SEC Case Freezes Assets of Ski Resort Steeped in Fraudulent EB-5 Offerings"
- Documents related to the case and the complaint are online at the SEC
- On April 25, 2016, The Burlington Free Press reports the resort has almost no working capital and that the resort management and lawyers are scrambling to avoid immediate closure nThe resort opened for skiing in 1957, and it now includes year-round activities
- The mountain offers 78 trails served by nine lifts
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: UF Health Jacksonville, Forte Village Resort, First Choice Emergency Room, Baptist Hospital of Miami, Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, MedStar Montgomery Medical Center, Max Healthcare, The Peninsula Hong Kong, City of Dreams Manila, Habitat