- Jason Kenney is a Canadian politician and leader of the Progressive Conservative Association of Alberta
|Real name:||Jason Thomas Kenney|
Jason Kenney Height
|How tall is Jason Kenney?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Born:||30 May 1968 Comment |
|How old is Jason Kenney in 2023? / Age: ||55 years
|Where was Jason Kenney born?||Oakville, Canada|
Jason Kenney Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Jason Kenney worth?||$19,000,000|
|Hair color:||Light brown|
Who is Jason Kenney? / Facts
Join the discussion on Jason Kenney · height »
- He represented the riding of Calgary Southeast in the Canadian House of Commons from 1997 until 2015
- After that, he represented Calgary Midnapore (2015 - 2016)
- He was initially elected as a candidate of the Reform Party of Canada
- He was re-elected as a Canadian Alliance candidate in 2000, and has since been re-elected four times as the candidate of the Conservative Party of Canada
- Following the Conservative victory in the 2006 general election, Kenney was appointed Parliamentary Secretary for the Prime Minister of Canada
- On January 4, 2007, he was sworn into the Privy Council as the Secretary of State for Multiculturalism and Canadian Identity
- Kenney held the post of Minister for Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism from October 30, 2008, to July 15, 2013, when he became Minister of Employment and Social Development and Minister for Multiculturalism
- On February 9, 2015, he was named Minister of National Defence
- Kenney was considered a potential party leader following the defeat of the Conservative government in October 2015 and resignation of Stephen Harper as leader
- On July 6, 2016, he announced his intention to run for the leadership of the Progressive Conservative Association of Alberta in that party's 2017 leadership election
- Kenney resigned his seat in parliament on September 23, 2016, after sitting in the House of Commons for 19 years
- He was elected leader of the Alberta Progressive Conservatives on March 18, 2017
- Stats - 19k fans on instagram as of April 2019
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Jason Kenney
- Jc: He's a short a*s thug (May 20, 2022)
- Anonymous user: Worst Premiere in Alberta History. (March 25, 2022)
- Jake: You took an 18.5 million dollar bribe like all other politicians, didn't you? (February 13, 2022)
- Deb: Isn't that interesting? One site report 1.5 million and this reports 19,000,000? So what is it really and how did he make it? (February 12, 2022)
- zaddylover42069: Omg, such a Zaddy (February 18, 2021)
- Gillian: HORRIBLE MAN. I HATE HIS POLICIES AND HIS FACE. (January 18, 2021)
- DAN Mahhoney: WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Is your plan to save MONEY by Killing Off Seniors, you are doing a great JOB.
WE NEED LOCKDOWN NOW, HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED ANYTHING FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD.
YOU ARE CANADA'S TRUMP (December 07, 2020)
- Blow me: What a sore loser
- Sarah: He is a horribly corrupt person who has been working the system since he was young. He hasn't earned a dollar in his life through hard work. (August 03, 2020)
- Ken: Kenney is also a member of Opus Dei, along with Andrew Scheer and Stephen Harper. He has been to Bilderberg meetings and is very friendly with the Aga Khan. Both of them hold an unhealthy fondness for the Mughal Empire. His former boss Stephan Harper signed Agenda 2030 back on Sept 2015. So, it leaves me to wonder where the 19 million net worth came from. He smells of corruption, just like all the other politicians do these days.
- St. Ignatius Institute
- University of San Francisco
- Athol Murray College of Notre Dame
Jason Kenney Social Media Accounts
Robert Martin Kenney, Lynne Kenney
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 27 June 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!