- American actor, singer and former Versace model
|Real name:||James Paul Marsden|
James Marsden Height
|How tall is James Marsden?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Born:||18 September 1973 Comment |
|How old is James Marsden in 2021? / Age: ||48 years
|Where was James Marsden born?||Stilllwater, Oklahoma, US|
|Nicknames:||Bello Jimmy, J. P.|
James Marsden Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is James Marsden worth?||$4,000,000
|Hair color:||Dark Brown|
Who is James Marsden? / Facts
- Marsden began his acting career guest-starring in multiple television shows such as Saved by the Bell: The New Class, Touched by an Angel and Party of Five
- He then gained prominence with his portrayal of Scott Summers/Cyclops in the X-Men film series, and starred in 2006's Superman Returns which earned him a Saturn Award nomination
- Following his breakthrough in comic book films, Marsden went on to star in various genre films including 2007's Hairspray which was a critical and commercial success and won many awards for its ensemble cast
- As Corny Collins, he sang two songs for the film's soundtrack which has been certified Platinum by the RIAA
- He would continue his success and star in family friendly films such as Enchanted and Hop, and star in leading man roles in films such as 27 Dresses and The Best of Me
- Marsden later starred in a range of independent films such as Small Apartments, Bachelorette, and Robot & Frank
- He also returned to television guest-starring in Modern Family and playing Liz Lemon's love interest, Criss Chros in 30 Rock in a supporting role
- Marsden then portrayed President John F
- Kennedy in Lee Daniels' The Butler, and had a supporting role as an antagonist in Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
- Since 2016, Marsden has starred as gunslinger Teddy Flood in the HBO series Westworld, as part of the main ensemble
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- If you're an attractive guy, everyone thinks you're successful just because of the way you look. I hate that.
- My wife, kids and I still fly coach - not first-class. I think I have a certain responsibility to let my children know I am not special because of what I do, but who I am as a person.
- When I entered this business I think people looked at me and said, 'Here's a young, good-looking guy. He should play the romantic lead.' So I played the jock, I played those parts, and it was a good thing. But, over time, as I've gotten older, I realize I have a lot more fun as an actor when I'm doing other things. The more character-driven the role, the better.
James Marsden Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 30 January 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!