- James Addison "Jim" Baker III is an American attorney and statesman
|Born:||28 April 1930 Comment |
|How old is James Baker in 2021? / Age: ||91 years
James Baker facts
- He served as White House Chief of Staff and United States Secretary of the Treasury under President Ronald Reagan, and as U
- Secretary of State and White House Chief of Staff under President George H
- As Secretary of State, he helped oversee U
- foreign policy during the end of the Cold War and dissolution of the Soviet Union, as well as during the Gulf War
- He is the namesake of the James A
- Baker III Institute for Public Policy at Rice University
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 01 May 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!