- American professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Clippers of the National Basketball Association (NBA)
|Real name:||Aaron Jamal Crawford|
Jamal Crawford Height
|How tall is Jamal Crawford?||196 cm / 6 ft 6 in|
|Born:||20 March 1980 Comment |
|How old is Jamal Crawford in 2022? / Age: ||41 years
|Where was Jamal Crawford born?||Seattle, Washington, US|
Jamal Crawford Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Jamal Crawford worth?||$35,000,000 Comment|
Who is Jamal Crawford? / Facts
- Crawford played his high school basketball for Rainier Beach High School, a basketball powerhouse in Seattle, before committing to play for the University of Michigan
- Crawford was selected by the Cleveland Cavaliers but was traded on draft day to the Chicago Bulls
- In his career, he has also played for the New York Knicks, Golden State Warriors, Atlanta Hawks and Portland Trail Blazers
- He won the NBA Sixth Man of the Year Award in 2010, 2014 and 2016, becoming the first three-time winner of the award in NBA history
- He currently holds the record for most career four-point plays made with 50 (55 when counting the playoffs)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Rainier Beach High School
- University of Michigan
Jamal Crawford Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 05 July 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!