- Winifred Jacqueline Fraser Bisset is an English actress
|Born:||13 September 1944 Comment |
|How old is Jacqueline Bisset in 2021? / Age: ||77 years
Jacqueline Bisset facts
- In 2010, she received France's highest honours, the Légion d'honneur
- Bisset began her film career in 1965 and first came to prominence in 1968 with roles in The Detective, Bullitt, and The Sweet Ride, for which she received a most promising newcomer Golden Globe nomination
- In the 1970s, she starred in Airport (1970), Day for Night (1973) which won the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film, Murder on the Orient Express (1974), The Deep (1977), and Who Is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe? (1978), which earned her a Golden Globe nomination as Best Actress in a Comedy
- Other film and TV credits include Rich and Famous (1981), Class (1983), her Golden Globe nominated role in Under the Volcano (1984), her Cesar nominated role in La Cérémonie (1995), her Emmy nominated role in the miniseries Joan of Arc (1999) and the BBC miniseries Dancing on the Edge (2013), for which she won a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress (television)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!