- American classical crossover singer
|Real name:||Jacqueline Marie Evancho|
Jackie Evancho Height
|How tall is Jackie Evancho?||155 cm / 5 ft 2 in|
|Born:||09 April 2000 Comment |
|How old is Jackie Evancho in 2021? / Age: ||21 years
|Where was Jackie Evancho born?||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA|
Jackie Evancho Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Jackie Evancho worth?||$2,500,000
Who is Jackie Evancho? / Facts
- Rise to fame - It happened for her at an early age. Since 2009, she issued an EP and 6 albums, including a platinum and gold album and three Billboard 200 top 10 debuts
- Platinum record: O Holy Night
- Gold record: Dream With Me
- Gold record: Heavenly Christmas
- Guinness Record: youngest solo act in US with a top 3 album (age 10).
- She has released three solo Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) concert specials
- Between 2008 and 2010, Evancho entered several talent competitions; made singing appearances, including the U.S. national anthem at a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game and concerts with Tim Janis and David Foster; issued an independent album, Prelude to a Dream; and attracted interest on YouTube
- In 2010, at the age of ten, she gained wide notice with her 2nd-place finish in the fifth season of America's Got Talent
- With the 2010 holiday release of her O Holy Night EP, Evancho became the best-selling debut artist of 2010, the youngest top-10 debut artist in U.S. history and the youngest solo artist ever to go platinum in the U.S.
- She performed at the 2010 National Christmas Tree lighting in Washington, D.C.
- In 2011, her first full-length album, Dream With Me, produced by Foster, debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 chart, and she became the youngest top-5 debut artist in UK history
- Billboard ranked Evancho the top Classical Albums Artist for 2011
- Later that year, Evancho released a full-length holiday album, Heavenly Christmas, and became the youngest person ever to give a solo concert at Lincoln Center in New York City as part of her Dream With Me Tour
- From late 2012 to 2014, she toured the US to support her 2012 album, Songs from the Silver Screen, which was Evancho's third top-ten album debut
- In 2013 she headlined benefit concerts at Carnegie Hall, the LDS Conference Center and with Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas for the One Drop Foundation
- She also appeared in the 2013 Robert Redford film The Company You Keep and modelled for Guess Kids clothing
- After releasing her 2014 album, Awakening, Evancho has begun high school, continued to tour, and released several singles, collaborations, and a 2016 holiday album, Someday at Christmas, her sixth consecutive No. 1 release on the U.S. classical albums chart
- She is expected to release a new studio album of original songs in 2017
- Evancho is scheduled to perform the U.S. national anthem at the presidential inauguration ceremony of Donald Trump on January 20, 2017
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Jackie Evancho Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 20 January 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!