- Jack David Laugher is a British diver
- A specialist on springboard, he competes in individual springboard events, and in synchronised events with Chris Mears
|Born:||30 January 1995 Comment |
|How old is Jack Laugher in 2022? / Age: ||26 years
Jack Laugher Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Jack Laugher worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Who is Jack Laugher? / Facts
- The duo won Britain's first ever Olympic gold medal in diving by winning the men's synchronised 3m springboard event at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio
- A week later, Laugher won a silver in the men's individual 3m springboard at the same Games, becoming the first British diver to win multiple Olympic diving medals at the same Games
- Laugher was a double Commonwealth Games champion for England at the 2014 Games in Glasgow, and he was also the first British diver to win two medals at the 2015 World Championships
- In 2015, Laugher won the overall title in the FINA Diving World Series for 3 metre springboard
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 27 October 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!