- Ivan Petrovich Pavlov (Russian: Ива́н Петро́вич Па́влов; IPA: [ɪˈvan pʲɪˈtrovʲɪtɕ ˈpavləf]; 26 September [O
|Born:||14 September 1849 Comment |
|How old is Ivan Pavlov in 2021? / Age: ||172 years
Ivan Pavlov facts
- 14 September] 1849 – 27 February 1936) was a Russian physiologist known primarily for his work in classical conditioning
- From his childhood days Pavlov demonstrated intellectual brilliance along with an unusual energy which he named "the instinct for research"
- Inspired by the progressive ideas which D
- Pisarev, the most eminent of the Russian literary critics of the 1860s, and I
- Sechenov, the father of Russian physiology, were spreading, Pavlov abandoned his religious career and devoted his life to science
- In 1870 he enrolled in the physics and mathematics faculty at the University of Saint Petersburg to take the course in natural science
- Pavlov won the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine in 1904, becoming the first Russian Nobel laureate
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!