- Irving Kirsch is Associate Director of the Program in Placebo Studies and a lecturer in medicine at the Harvard Medical School and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
|Born:||07 March 1943 Comment |
|How old is Irving Kirsch in 2022? / Age: ||78 years
Irving Kirsch Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Irving Kirsch worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Irving Kirsch facts
- He is also professor emeritus of psychology at the Universities of Hull and Plymouth in the United Kingdom, and the University of Connecticut in the United States
- Kirsch is noted for his research on placebo effects, antidepressants, expectancy, and hypnosis
- He is the originator of response expectancy theory, and his analyses of clinical trials of antidepressants have influenced official treatment guidelines in the United Kingdom
- He is the author of the 2009 book, The Emperor's New Drugs
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!