- Irrational Studios LLC (formerly Irrational Games LLC and later 2K Boston, Inc
Irrational Games facts
- ), doing business as Irrational Games, is a video game developer founded in 1997 by three former employees of Looking Glass Studios: Ken Levine, Jonathan Chey, and Robert Fermier
- On January 9, 2006, Take-Two Interactive announced that they had purchased Irrational, and would publish their games under the 2K Games label
- In 2000, Irrational Canberra was founded (and later renamed to 2K Australia in 2007)
- A third studio, 2K Marin, was split off from Irrational in 2007, with five former Irrational Games employees leaving to join the new company
- 2K Marin and 2K Australia would later work together on BioShock 2, while Irrational was developing BioShock Infinite
- In 2014 the studio began a major restructuring in which the majority of the staff were laid off in preparation for the creation of a new smaller studio
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: North Kansas City Hospital, Stoat, Besser, Edel AG, Squad, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Hospital SÃrio-LibanÃªs, SmartMoney, INews TV, Arcturus
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!