- InMobi is a mobile advertising and discovery platform backed by Soft Bank and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- InMobi enables consumers to discover new products and services by providing contextual and personalized ad experiences on mobile devices
- The company was founded in 2007 in India with 17 offices across the globe
- InMobi won a spot in MIT Technology Review's 50 most disruptive companies of 2013
- It was also featured in 'India's Top 100 Companies to Work For 2016' list by the Great Place to Work Institute and ranked No
- 1 in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in India by the Fast Company
- In June, 2016, the FTC (Federal Trade Commission of the United States of America) announced a settlement with InMobi around the company's collection of location data without permission
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!