- Ida Lupino was an Anglo-American actress and singer
- She was the only woman working within the 1950s Hollywood studio system
Ida Lupino Height
|How tall was Ida Lupino?||163 cm / 5 ft 5 in|
|Born:||04 February 1918 Comment |
|When did Ida Lupino die? / Died||03 August 1995|
|How many years did Ida Lupino live? / Lived||77 years|
|Where was Ida Lupino born?||Herne Hill, Londra, UK|
|Where did Ida Lupino die? / Deathplace ||Los Angeles, California, US|
Who was Ida Lupino? / Facts
- Co-writer & co-producer - With her independent production company, she co-wrote and co-produced several of her own social-message films, and was the first woman to direct a film noir, The Hitch-Hiker in 1953
- Acting - In her 48-year career, she made acting appearances in 59 films and directed eight others, mostly in the United States, where she became a citizen in 1948
- TV career - The majority of her later career as an actress, writer, and director was in television, where she directed more than 100 episodes of productions ranging across Westerns, supernatural tales, situation comedies, murder mysteries, and gangster stories
- The Twilight Zone - She was the only woman to direct episodes of the original The Twilight Zone series, as well as the only director to have starred in the show
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Ida Lupino
- Andrew Kempner: I was the 13-year old ballboy for Ida's and husband Howard Duff's tennis workouts at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in the mid 50's. Seemed self-absorbed and willful woman, used to privilege but obviously very talented. (September 10, 2020)
Ida Lupino Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 08 May 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!