- IMS Health is an American company that provides information, services and technology for the healthcare industry
IMS Health facts
- It is the largest vendor of U
- physician prescribing data
- IMS Health was founded in 1954 by Bill Frohlich and David Dubow
- In 2010, IMS Health was taken private by TPG Capital, CPP Investment Board and Leonard Green & Partners
- The company went public on April 4, 2014 and began trading on the NYSE under the symbol IMS
- Ari Bousbib is IMS Health’s Chairman and CEO
- Bousbib, formerly a longtime senior executive at United Technologies Corporation, joined the company in September 2010
- IMS Health is headquartered in Danbury, Connecticut
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Far Cry, Trials Evolution, Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs - The Game, Nepal Police, Happy Wars, Rodney Alexander, British Army, Monster Burner, John Cornyn, Department of Health (Philippines)
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!