- The Hospital Sírio-Libanês is one of the most important hospitals in Brazil and South America, located in the Bela Vista district, next to Paulista Avenue, central zone of São Paulo city, Brazil
Hospital SÃrio-LibanÃªs facts
- It was founded by the large Syrian and Lebanese community of São Paulo in 1921
- It is one of the most well-known health facilities in Brazil due to the high quality of care
- On 1 July 2010, the hospital was visited by Syrian president Bashar al-Assad and his wife Asma al-Assad during their official visit to Brazil, awarding its director Dr
- Riad Younis with the Syrian Order of Merit
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.