- Enrico Nicola "Henry" Mancini was an American composer, conductor and arranger, who is best remembered for his film and television scores
|Born:||16 April 1924 Comment |
|When did Henry Mancini die? / Died||14 June 1994|
|How many years did Henry Mancini live? / Lived||70 years|
Henry Mancini facts
- Often cited as one of the greatest composers in the history of film, he won four Academy Awards, a Golden Globe, and twenty Grammy Awards, plus a posthumous Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 1995
- His best known works include the jazz-idiom theme to The Pink Panther film series ("The Pink Panther Theme"), his "Moon River" to Breakfast at Tiffany's, and the theme to the Peter Gunn television series
- The Peter Gunn theme won the first Grammy Award for Album of the Year
- Mancini also had a long collaboration on film scores with the film director Blake Edwards
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!