- American industrialist, the founder of the Ford Motor Company, and the sponsor of the development of the assembly line technique of mass production
|Born:||30 July 1863 Comment |
|When did Henry Ford die? / Died||07 April 1947|
|How many years did Henry Ford live? / Lived||83 years|
|Where was Henry Ford born?||Greenfield, Michigan, US|
Henry Ford Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Henry Ford worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Who was Henry Ford? / Facts
- Although Ford invented neither the automobile nor the assembly line, he developed and manufactured the first automobile that many middle class Americans could afford
- In doing so, Ford converted the automobile from an expensive curiosity into a practical conveyance that would profoundly impact the landscape of the 20th Century
- His introduction of the Model T automobile revolutionized transportation and American industry
- As the owner of the Ford Motor Company, he became one of the richest and best-known people in the world
- He is credited with "Fordism": mass production of inexpensive goods coupled with high wages for workers
- Ford had a global vision, with consumerism as the key to peace
- His intense commitment to systematically lowering costs resulted in many technical and business innovations, including a franchise system that put dealerships throughout most of North America and in major cities on six continents
- Ford left most of his vast wealth to the Ford Foundation and arranged for his family to control the company permanently
- Ford was also widely known for his pacifism during the first years of World War I, and for promoting antisemitism through his newspaper The Dearborn Independent and the book The International Jew
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 24 February 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!