- Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a multinational company active both in the consumer and industrial sector
- Founded in 1876, the DAX 30 company is organized into three globally operating business units (laundry & home care, beauty care, adhesive technologies) and is known for brands such as Persil and Fa amongst others
- In the fiscal year 2015, Henkel reported sales of 18
- 1 billion euros and an operating profit of 2
- 9 billion euros
- More than 80 percent of its about 50,000 employees work outside of Germany
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Bouclair, Porter Adventist Hospital, Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel, Madinat Jumeirah, Danville Regional Medical Center, Rightmove, Inova Fairfax Hospital, Houzz, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, terrain