- Was a German statesman who served as Chancellor of Germany from 1982 to 1998 (of West Germany 1982–90 and of the reunited Germany 1990–98) and as the chairman of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) from 1973 to 1998
|Real name:||Helmut Josef Michael Kohl|
Helmut Kohl Height
|How tall was Helmut Kohl?||193 cm / 6 ft 4 in|
|Born:||03 April 1930 Comment |
|When did Helmut Kohl die? / Died||16 June 2017|
|How many years did Helmut Kohl live? / Lived||87 years|
|Where was Helmut Kohl born?||Ludwigshafen, Germany|
|Where did Helmut Kohl die? / Deathplace ||Ludwigshafen, Germany|
Helmut Kohl Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Helmut Kohl worth?||$1,500,000 Comment|
Who was Helmut Kohl? / Facts
- From 1969 to 1976, Kohl was Minister President of Rhineland-Palatinate
- Kohl's 16-year tenure was the longest of any German Chancellor since Otto von Bismarck
- Kohl oversaw the end of the Cold War and is widely regarded as the mastermind of German reunification
- Together with French President François Mitterrand, Kohl is considered to be the architect of the Maastricht Treaty, which established the European Union (EU) and the euro currency
- Kohl was described as "the greatest European leader of the second half of the 20th century" by US Presidents George H. W. Bush and Bill Clinton
- Kohl received the Charlemagne Prize in 1988 with François Mitterrand; in 1998 Kohl became the second person to be named Honorary Citizen of Europe by the European heads of state or government
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Helmut Kohl
- wooRut: Hi, I am Woo from Sweden and I want to explain anything about "pandemic". Please ask me :) (December 03, 2020)
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 16 June 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!