- Helen Garner is an Australian novelist, short-story writer, screenwriter and journalist
|Born:||07 November 1942 Comment |
|How old is Helen Garner in 2022? / Age: ||79 years
Helen Garner Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Helen Garner worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Helen Garner facts
- Garner's first novel, Monkey Grip, was published in 1977, and immediately established her as an original voice on the Australian literary scene
- She is known for incorporating and adapting her personal experiences in her fiction, something that has brought her both praise and criticism, particularly with her novels, Monkey Grip and The Spare Room
- Throughout her career, Garner has written both fiction and non-fiction
- She attracted controversy with her book The First Stone about a sexual harassment scandal in a university college
- She has also written for film and theatre, and has consistently won awards for her work
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!