- Heikki Johannes Kovalainen is a Finnish racing driver
|Born:||19 October 1981 Comment |
|How old is Heikki Kovalainen in 2021? / Age: ||40 years
Heikki Kovalainen facts
- He raced in Formula 1 between 2007 and 2013 for the Renault, McLaren, Team Lotus and Lotus F1 teams
- He was supported by the Renault Driver Development programme early in his racing career, during which he won the World Series by Nissan championship and finished runner-up in the GP2 series
- Renault signed him on as a full-time Formula One test driver for 2006, and then promoted him to a race seat for 2007
- He gained his first podium by finishing second in the Japanese Grand Prix that year
- He moved to McLaren for the 2008 season, where he partnered Lewis Hamilton
- His second season saw him achieve his first pole position at Silverstone and his first victory at Hungaroring, becoming the 100th driver to win a Formula One Grand Prix
- He remained with the team for the 2009 season
- In 2010, he moved to the newly created Team Lotus where he also remained for 2011 and 2012, with the team renamed Caterham F1 for 2012
- 2012 was his last full season in Formula One
- Kovalainen competed in the last two races of the 2013 season for Lotus F1 as a short-notice stand-in for regular driver Kimi Räikkönen
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!