- Grant Page is an Australian stuntman who worked mostly during the seventies and eighties
|Born:||06 August 2017 Comment |
|How old is Grant Page in 2022? / Age: ||5 years
Grant Page Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Grant Page worth?||Under review Comment|
Grant Page facts
- Page was the stunt coordinator for the popular Australian action movies The Man from Hong Kong (1975) and Mad Max (1979), as well as other Australian and overseas films including the cult horror flick Death Ship (1980)
- He starred in the 1970s Australian TV series Danger Freaks, which, while ostensibly a documentary of his professional work with various stunt performers, emphasized the spectacular visual results from these collaborations
- Grant featured in a cameo appearance in the Blur music video M
- One of the things Grant Page is best remembered for is a failed stunt attempt on The Don Lane Show during 1977 in which he attempted to jump over a moving car
- He eventually tried the stunt again, this time successfully, on the same show in 1983
- Page played the killer in Roadgames (1981), which is the favorite Australian film of Quentin Tarantino
- Page starred, along with the band Sorcery, in the 1978 movie Stunt Rock, which combined a fictional plotline about a female journalist who is intrigued by stuntman Page with stunts by Page and musical performances by Sorcery, a hard rock band who incorporated magic into their act
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!