- American singer, songwriter and instrumentalist (ukulele)
|Real name:||Grace Avery VanderWaal|
Grace VanderWaal Height
|How tall is Grace VanderWaal?||160 cm / 5 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 49 kg / 108 lbs Comment
|Born:||15 January 2004 Comment |
|How old is Grace VanderWaal in 2022? / Age: ||18 years
|Where was Grace VanderWaal born?||Kansas, US|
|Residence:||New York, US|
Grace VanderWaal Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Grace VanderWaal worth?||$1,000,000 Comment|
|Hair color:||Blonde / Light brown|
Who is Grace VanderWaal? / Facts
- Grace is the winner of America's Got Talent 2016, Season 11
- She's a ukulele player
- Grace sings since the age of three
- Simon Cowell thinks that she could be the next Taylor Swift and Howie Mandel called her a "living, beautiful, walking miracle"
- She is the second-youngest winner of America's Got Talent
- Everyone calls her "Amazing Grace"
- Her parents, David and Tina VanderWaal encouraged her a lot to follow her passion; they helped her perform in open mic nights for getting used to larger crowds later
- Family - She lives with her mother, father, and older sister and an older brother, in Suffern, New York
- Stats - She has 1.1 million subscribers on her own youtube channel, 1.5 million subscribers on the VEVO channel, 1 million likes on facebook and 2.4 million followers on Instagram
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Grace VanderWaal
- Rianna: I love her (December 15, 2020)
- Me: AMAZING!!! (August 03, 2020)
- I really am so thankful for the amount of love I am receiving. Thank you so much!
Grace VanderWaal Social Media Accounts
America's Got Talent
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 12 March 2019
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!