- Jamaican singer, songwriter, lyricist, model, record producer, and actress
|Real name:||Grace Beverly Jones|
Grace Jones Height
|How tall is Grace Jones?||175 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Born:||19 May 1948 Comment |
|How old is Grace Jones in 2022? / Age: ||74 years
|Where was Grace Jones born?||Spanish Town, Jamaica|
|Nicknames:||The Queen of Gay Discos|
Grace Jones Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Grace Jones worth?||$7,000,000|
Who is Grace Jones? / Facts
- Jamaican - She was born in Spanish Town, Jamaica, and raised by her grandparents
- Moved to NY - At 13 she moved with her siblings to their parents' home in Syracuse, New York
- Modeling - Jones started out as a model, initially in New York state, then in Paris, working for Yves St. Laurent, Claude Montana, and Kenzo Takada, and appearing on the covers of Elle, Vogue, and Stern working with Helmut Newton, Guy Bourdin, and Hans Feurer
- Music - In 1977 Jones secured a record deal with Island Records; she moved into dance, new wave, and reggae music, often collaborating with the Compass Point All Stars
- Charts - She scored Top 40 entries on the UK Singles Chart with "Pull Up to the Bumper", "I've Seen That Face Before", "Private Life", "Slave to the Rhythm" and "I'm Not Perfect"
- Albums - Her most popular albums include Warm Leatherette (1980), Nightclubbing (1981), and Slave to the Rhythm (1985)
- Acting - She appeared in some low-budget films in the US during the 1970s and early 1980s
- In 1984 she made her first mainstream appearance as Zula in the fantasy-action film Conan the Destroyer alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sarah Douglas, and subsequently appeared in the 1985 James Bond movie A View to a Kill as May Day
- In 1986 she played a vampire in Vamp, and acted in and contributed a song to the 1992 Eddie Murphy film Boomerang
- She appeared alongside Tim Curry in the 2001 film Wolf Girl
- In 1983, Jones' One Man Show was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Long-Form Music Video
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Grace Jones
- caterina cantelmi: SUPER! (July 21, 2020)
- Use, don't abuse.
- I think I am aggressive in a positive way, it protects me- it puts everyone on their guard-to be nice to me.
- I was always really determined to look the way I wanted to look, and I wanted to cut my hair. I wanted to look different because I was used to looking different. Because of my religious background, I'd always been encouraged to look different.
Grace Jones Social Media Accounts
Paulo Goude, Atila Altaunbay,