- British chef, restaurateur, and television personality
||Gordon James Ramsay
|When was Gordon Ramsay born?
||08 November 1966
|How old is Gordon Ramsay in 2019?
|Where was Gordon Ramsay born?
||Johnstone, Scotland, UK
||Blonde / Light brown
Who is Gordon Ramsay? / Facts
- Born in Scotland, he grew up in Stratford-upon-Avon, England
- His restaurants have been awarded 16 Michelin stars in total
- His signature restaurant, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, London, has held 3 Michelin stars since 2001
- First appearing on television in the UK in the late 1990s, by 2004 Ramsay had become one of the best known celebrity chefs in British popular culture, and, along with other chefs like Jamie Oliver, Nigella Lawson and Delia Smith, influenced viewers to become more culinary adventurous
- As a reality television personality, Ramsay is known for his fiery temper, strict demeanour and use of expletives
- He often makes blunt and controversial comments, including insults and wisecracks about contestants and their cooking abilities
- He combines activities in the television, film, hospitality and food industries and has promoted and hired various chefs that have apprenticed under his wing
- Ramsay is known for presenting TV programmes about competitive cookery and food, such as the British series Hell's Kitchen, The F Word, and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, along with the American versions of Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, MasterChef, MasterChef Junior, and Hotel Hell
- In 2015, Forbes listed his earnings at $60 million for the previous 12 months, and ranked him the 21st highest earning celebrity in the world