- Gordon Parks was a noted American photographer, musician, writer and film director, who became prominent in U
|Born:||30 November 1912 Comment |
|When did Gordon Parks die? / Died||07 March 2006|
|How many years did Gordon Parks live? / Lived||93 years|
Gordon Parks Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Gordon Parks worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Gordon Parks facts
- documentary photojournalism in the 1940s through 1970s—particularly in issues of civil rights, poverty and African-Americans—and in glamour photography
- As the first famous pioneer among black filmmakers, he was the first African-American to produce and direct major motion pictures—developing films relating the experience of slaves and struggling black Americans, and creating the "blaxploitation" genre
- He is best remembered for his iconic photos of poor Americans during the 1940s (taken for a federal government project), for his photographic essays for Life magazine, and as the director of the 1971 film Shaft
- Parks also was an author, poet and composer
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!