- Giraffas is a Brazilian fast-food chain founded in August 1981 by two friends, Mauro Lacerda and Muniz Neto
- Its first store located in Brazil's capital city, Brasília
- In 1991, the chain began franchising, and it has since expanded across Brazil
- It has also opened in Paraguay and in Miami in the U
- The company experienced difficulties after the implementation of the Real Plan
- With the fall in inflation, earnings decreased and the model used by the partners proved to be unviable, soon as the company went into receivership
- In 1996, due to financial crisis, the chain was sold to three friends of the owners: Felipe Barreto, Luciana Morais e Luciana Vasconcelos
- The trio, completely inexperienced in the business, invested in the franchise system to grow and in 1998 broke the ten unique shops in possession of the company inherited from the former administration
- In 2002, the chain had the highest growth proportional in the national segment, and in 2003 the chain achieved 21% growth, opening the first stores in the states of Espírito Santo and Paraná
- In 2004 and 2005, the company's main focus was the diversification of products, including a Giraffas ice cream kiosk
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Ella BachÃ©, OPSM, Magic Shave, Nicky Clarke, Life, GKB Opticals, 527, Dabur, King of Shaves, Soap & Glory Deutschland & Ãsterreich
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!