|Born:||13 February 1934 Comment |
|How old is George Segal in 2022? / Age: ||87 years
George Segal Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is George Segal worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
George Segal facts
- (born February 13, 1934) is an American actor and musician
- Segal became popular in the 1960s and 1970s for playing both dramatic and comedic roles
- Some of his most acclaimed roles are in films such as Ship of Fools (1965), King Rat (1965), Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966), Where's Poppa? (1970), The Hot Rock (1972), Blume in Love (1973), A Touch of Class (1973), California Split (1974), For the Boys (1991), and Flirting with Disaster (1996)
- He was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? and has won two Golden Globe Awards, including the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for his performance in A Touch of Class
- On television, he is best known for his roles as Jack Gallo on Just Shoot Me! (1997–2003) and as Albert "Pops" Solomon on The Goldbergs (2013–present)
- Segal is also an accomplished banjo player
- He has released three albums and has also performed the instrument in several of his acting roles and on late night television
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!