- Eugene Allen "Gene" Hackman is a retired American actor and novelist
|Born:||30 January 1930 Comment |
|How old is Gene Hackman in 2022? / Age: ||91 years
Gene Hackman Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Gene Hackman worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Gene Hackman facts
- In a career spanning five decades, Hackman was nominated for five Academy Awards, winning Best Actor in The French Connection and Best Supporting Actor in Unforgiven
- He won three Golden Globes and two BAFTAs
- He first came to fame in 1967 with his performance as Buck Barrow in Bonnie and Clyde, in which he gained his first Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor
- His major subsequent films include: I Never Sang for My Father (1970), in which he gained his second Best Supporting Actor nomination; The French Connection (1971) and French Connection II (1975), in which he played Jimmy "Popeye" Doyle; The Poseidon Adventure (1972); The Conversation (1974); Superman: The Movie (1978), in which he played arch-villain Lex Luthor; Hoosiers (1986); and Mississippi Burning (1988), in which he gained his second Best Actor nomination
- His film roles during the 1990s featured: Unforgiven (1992); The Firm (1993); Crimson Tide (1995); Get Shorty (1995); The Birdcage (1996); and Enemy of the State (1998) Later roles included: Behind Enemy Lines (2001); and The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)
- Hackman's final film appearance to date was the romantic comedy Welcome to Mooseport in 2004, co-starring comedian Ray Romano
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!