- Gale Storm was an American actress and singer
|Real name:||Josephine Owaissa Cottle|
Gale Storm Height
|How tall was Gale Storm?||167 cm / 5 ft 6 in|
|Weight|| 56 kg / 123 lbs Comment
|Born:||05 April 1921 Comment |
|When did Gale Storm die? / Died||27 June 2009|
|How many years did Gale Storm live? / Lived||88 years|
|Where was Gale Storm born?||Bloomington, Texas, US|
|Where did Gale Storm die? / Deathplace ||Danville, California, United States|
Who was Gale Storm? / Facts
- TV star - She starred in popular TV programs in the '50s, My Little Margie and The Gale Storm Show
- Six of her songs were top ten hits
- Storm's greatest success was a cover version of "I Hear You Knockin'," which hit #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 1955
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Gale Storm
- Donna Frederick: I really enjoyed watching Gale Storm when I was a little girl. I loved My Little Margie and It Happened on Fifth Avenue. (December 21, 2020)
- kathy: I can remember watching her when I was a little girl. Most wonderful memories. (November 19, 2020)
- Just me: Was a favorite of mine (June 24, 2020)
- My successes have certainly not been without problems. During the 1970s I experienced a terribly low and painful time of dealing with alcoholism...I thank God daily that I have been fully recovered for more than 20 years. During my struggle, I had no idea of the blessing my experience could turn out to be! I've had the opportunity to share with others suffering with alcoholism the knowledge that there is help, hope, and an alcohol free life awaiting them.
Gale Storm Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 09 June 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!