- Gail Collins is an American journalist, op-ed columnist and author, most recognized for her work with the New York Times
|Born:||25 November 1945 Comment |
|How old is Gail Collins in 2021? / Age: ||76 years
Gail Collins facts
- Joining the Times in 1995 as a member of the editorial board, from 2001 to 2007 she served as the paper's Editorial Page Editor – the first woman to attain that position
- Collins writes a semi-weekly op-ed column for the Times, published Thursdays and Saturdays
- In 2014 she co-authored a blog with David Brooks, "The Conversation," at NYTimes
- com, featuring political commentary
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!