- FrieslandCampina is a Dutch dairy cooperative
- It is the result of a merger between Royal Friesland Foods and Campina in December 2008
- Main brands include Friesche Vlag, Chocomel, Fristi, Dutch Lady, Appelsientje, Milner, Campina, Landliebe, Optimel, Mona and "Mix'it"
- FrieslandCampina is the world’s largest dairy co-operative and one of the top 5 dairy companies in the world with annual revenue of 11
- 4 billion euro
- FrieslandCampina has offices in 28 countries and employs a total of 21,186 people
- FrieslandCampina’s products find their way to more than 100 countries
- FrieslandCampina organises its activities into four business groups: Consumer Products Europe, Consumer Products International, Cheese & Butter and Ingredients
- The product range consists of consumer milk, milk in powder and concentrated form, dairy drinks, yoghurts, desserts, cream, coffee creamers, baby and infant food, cheese, butter and ingredients
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, Australian Taxation Office, Colorado Department of Transportation, EPA WaterSense, Centennial College, Biblioteca Nacional de EspaÃ±a, White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, Dunedin City Council, Uttar Pradesh Tourism, Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!