- Flumserberg is a resort area in the Swiss Alps, located in the canton of St
- It is composed of several villages between 1,160 and 1,344 metres
- The resort sits on a terrace overlooking the Walensee, above Flums in the Sarganserland region
- Flumserberg mainly belongs to the municipality of Flums, with a small part belonging to the municipality of Quarten
- The three main villages composing the resort of Flumserberg are: Tannenbodenalp (1,344 m), Flumserberg (1,275 m) and Tannenheim (1,160 m)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Preparation H, D&G Fragrances, Hair&Beauty, Lil-lets, Green & Spring, Head & Shoulders LATAM, Repose, Art & Fashion Team, Biotene, Pantene