- Floyd Patterson was an American professional boxer
- He competed from 1952 to 1972, and twice reigned as the world heavyweight champion from 1956 to 1962
Floyd Patterson Height
|How tall was Floyd Patterson?||183 cm / 6 ft 1 in|
|Weight|| 86 kg / 190 lbs Comment
|Born:||04 January 1935 Comment |
|When did Floyd Patterson die? / Died||11 May 2006|
|How many years did Floyd Patterson live? / Lived||71 years|
|Where was Floyd Patterson born?||Waco, Carolina de Nord, US|
|Where did Floyd Patterson die? / Deathplace ||New Paltz, New York, US|
Who was Floyd Patterson? / Facts
- At the age of 21, he became the youngest boxer in history to win the title, and was also the first heavyweight to regain the title after losing it
- As an amateur he won a gold medal in the middleweight division at the 1952 Summer Olympics
- Although Mike Tyson later became the youngest boxer to win a world heavyweight title at the age of 20, Patterson remains the youngest to hold the undisputed heavyweight title
- Both Tyson and Patterson were trained by Cus D'Amato
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 22 June 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!