Fitch Ratings facts
- is one of the "Big Three credit rating agencies", the other two being Moody's and Standard & Poor's
- It is one of the three nationally recognized statistical rating organizations (NRSRO) designated by the U
- Securities and Exchange Commission in 1975
- Fitch Ratings is dual-headquartered in New York, USA, and London, UK
- Hearst owns 80% of the company following its acquisition of an additional 30 percent interest in global ratings agency Fitch Group on December 12, 2014
- The transaction was valued at $1
- 965 billion
- Hearst’s previous equity interest was 50% following expansions on an original acquisition on 2006
- The remaining 20% of Fitch is owned by FIMALAC SA
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Neutral, Magic Shave, OPSM, That's What She Said, Iraya, 527, Caron, Eu Yan Sang, Power Plate, Kinohimitsu
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!