- Fernando Alonso Díaz audio is a Spanish Formula One racing driver and a double World Champion who is currently racing for McLaren-Honda
|Born:||29 July 1981 Comment |
|How old is Fernando Alonso in 2021? / Age: ||40 years
Fernando Alonso facts
- Born in Oviedo, the capital of the autonomous region of Asturias, Alonso started in karting from the age of 3
- He won three consecutive karting championships in Spain from 1994 to 1997, and he became world karting champion in 1996
- He made his Formula One debut in the 2001 season with Minardi, and then moved to the Renault team as a test driver the next year
- Starting in 2003 Alonso then became one of the main drivers of the team
- On 25 September 2005, he won the Formula One World Drivers' Championship title at the age of 24 years and 58 days, at the time making him the youngest Formula One World Drivers' Champion
- After retaining the title the following year, Alonso also became the youngest double Champion at the time
- He joined McLaren in 2007, before returning to Renault for two seasons in 2008 and 2009
- For the 2010 season, he joined Scuderia Ferrari
- Although Alonso did not reach his goal of winning a third title while at Ferrari he managed to finish runner up on three occasions (2010, 2012 and 2013) as well as winning eleven Grands Prix with the team and clearly beating his team mates for points in all five seasons
- His strongest title challenges were in 2010 and 2012, finishing both seasons just adrift of title winner Sebastian Vettel
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!