|Real name:||Felicity Rose Hadley Jones|
Felicity Jones Height
|How tall is Felicity Jones?||159 cm / 5 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 55 kg / 121 lbs Comment
|Born:||17 October 1983 Comment |
|How old is Felicity Jones in 2021? / Age: ||37 years
|Where was Felicity Jones born?||Bournville, United Kingdom|
|Residence:||Bethnal Green, Londons East End, England, UK|
Felicity Jones Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Felicity Jones worth?||$1,500,000
Who is Felicity Jones? / Facts
- Acting debut - She appeared in The Treasure Seekers (1996) at the age of 12
- TV Show The Worst Witch had her in the role of Ethel Hallow for one season. She also appeared in its sequel Weirdsister College.
- Radio - she played the role of Emma Grundy in the The Archers (BBC)
- Movies - Northanger Abbey (2007), Brideshead Revisited (2008), Chéri (2009), and The Tempest (2010)
- It was the movie Like Crazy (2011) that brought her a lot of fame and garnered her many awards, including a special jury prize at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival
- In 2014, the performance from The Theory of Everything brought her nominations for the Golden Globe, SAG, BAFTA and Academy Award for Best Actress
- In 2016, she received the BAFTA Britannia Award for British Artist of the Year
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Kings Norton Girls School in Birmingham
- King Edward VI Handsworth School in Handsworth, Birmingham
- Wadham College, Oxford.
- The key is working with great directors. A film is so many different people and all their talents, but particularly the directors, because of the idiosyncrasies of that person.
- When you're a young actor, there's this pressure to rush. But I hope to be doing this into my sixties and seventies, so I'd prefer to take my time. There's so much of a desire in the entertainment industry for newness, a desire to build somebody up and then treat them as old news within six months. I think you'd be naive if you didn't try to hold on to your own way of doing things.
I was very earnest and focused from quite a young age - and geeky. At school I was called a swot. I always thought that if you just put your head down and got on with work you'd get away with far more than if you were being explicitly naughty, so I studied.
The more famous you get, in some ways it makes acting more difficult because you're more known as yourself. There's more of a narrative about you rather than about the character.
Felicity Jones Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 15 January 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!