- Federal Times is a source of information for senior U
Federal Times facts
- government managers on trends and issues facing them in their job performance and career
- The magazine is published weekly
- Federal Times is part of Army Times Publishing Company, which was once a part of the Gannett Company (NYSE:GCI) and is now owned by Sightline Media Group
- The magazine is based in Springfield, Virginia
- Sightline Media Group was sold to Los Angeles based private equity firm Regent Companies in 2016 by TEGNA
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Oliver Heldens, Revolverheld, Nneka, Eleftheria Eleftheriou, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Billy Talent, Gianni Morandi, The Wombats, Biagio Antonacci, Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!