- British TV and radio presenter
- She is known for presenting popular TV programmes such as Top of the Pops and the Red Nose Day telethons
Fearne Cotton Height
|How tall is Fearne Cotton?||168 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Born:||03 September 1981 Comment |
|How old is Fearne Cotton in 2021? / Age: ||40 years
|Where was Fearne Cotton born?||Northwood, London, UK|
Fearne Cotton Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Fearne Cotton worth?||$2,500,000
|Hair color:||Brown, dyed blonde|
Who is Fearne Cotton? / Facts
- Radio - In 2007, she became the first regular female presenter of the Radio 1 Chart Show, which she co-hosted with Reggie Yates for two years
- She went on to present her own Radio 1 show, airing every weekday morning since 2009
- She left Radio 1 in May 2015
- Television - In 2007, Cotton presented The Xtra Factor, an ITV2 spin-off from the main show
- She hosted the show for one year before being replaced by Holly Willoughby for the following series
- Cotton began her career with CITV in 1996, when she presented The Disney Club at 15 years of age, but is today best known for her role as a mainstream television and radio presenter and fashion designer
- Since 2008, Cotton has appeared as a team captain on the ITV2 comedy panel show Celebrity Juice alongside host Keith Lemon and fellow team captain Holly Willoughby
- Fashion - Away from presenting, Cotton has her own fashion and homeware range with online retailer Very.co.uk and supports several charities in her spare time
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Fearne Cotton Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 14 November 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!