- American country music singer, songwriter, actress and record producer
|Real name:||Audrey Faith Perry|
Faith Hill Height
|How tall is Faith Hill?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Born:||21 September 1967 Comment |
|How old is Faith Hill in 2021? / Age: ||54 years
|Where was Faith Hill born?||Ridgeland, Mississippi, US|
Faith Hill Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Faith Hill worth?||$135,000,000
|Hair color:||Light brown|
Who is Faith Hill? / Facts
- She is one of the most successful country artists of all time, having sold more than 40 million albums worldwide
- Hill is married to American singer Tim McGraw, with whom she has recorded several duets
- Hill's first two albums, Take Me as I Am (1993) and It Matters to Me (1995), were major successes and placed a combined three number ones on Billboard's country charts
- She then achieved mainstream and crossover success with her next two albums, Faith (1998) and Breathe (1999)
- Faith spawned her first international hit, "This Kiss", while Breathe became one of the best-selling country albums of all time, led by the huge crossover success of the songs "Breathe" and "The Way You Love Me"
- It had massive sales worldwide and earned Hill three Grammy Awards
- In 2001, she recorded "There You'll Be" for the Pearl Harbor soundtrack and it became an international hit and her best-selling single in Europe
- Hill's next two albums, Cry (2002) and Fireflies (2005), were both commercial successes; the former spawned another crossover single, "Cry", which won Hill a Grammy Award, and the latter produced the hit singles "Mississippi Girl" and "Like We Never Loved at All", which earned her another Grammy Award
- Hill has won five Grammy Awards, 15 Academy of Country Music Awards, six American Music Awards and several other awards
- Her Soul2Soul II Tour 2006 with McGraw became the highest-grossing country tour of all time
- In 2001, she was named one of the "30 Most Powerful Women in America" by Ladies Home Journal
- In 2009, Billboard named her as the No. 1 Adult Contemporary artist of the 2000 decade and also as the 39th best artist
- From 2007 to 2012, Hill was the voice of NBC Sunday Night Football's intro song
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Faith Hill Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 03 April 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!