- FLIR Systems is the world's largest commercial company specializing in the design and production of thermal imaging cameras, components and imaging sensors
FLIR Systems facts
- Based in Wilsonville, Oregon, United States, and founded in 1978
- The company makes thermal cameras and components for a wide variety of commercial and government applications
- FLIR is a component of the S&P 500 index with annual revenues in excess of $1
- 5 billion annually as of 2014
- In the spring of 2013, Andrew C
- Teich became FLIR's chief executive officer and president after the retirement of Earl Lewis
- FLIR employs 2,741 people worldwide
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Proxim, XanGo, Acqua di Parma, Saba, Fiama Di Wills, Forever Living Products, The Perfume Shop, Uniprix, elmex, Charlotte Tilbury
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!